Articles on this Page
- 11/27/18--19:22: _Re: Outlook issue w...
- 11/27/18--19:24: _Re: internal server...
- 11/27/18--19:24: _Re: installation
- 11/27/18--19:25: _Re: Deleted domain ...
- 11/27/18--19:26: _Re: is there possib...
- 11/27/18--19:26: _Re: Autoreply
- 11/27/18--19:28: _Re: Error web admin
- 11/27/18--19:30: _Re: internal server...
- 11/27/18--19:32: _Re: pregreet bans n...
- 11/27/18--19:34: _Re: no alert mail s...
- 11/27/18--19:36: _Re: user is removed...
- 11/27/18--19:37: _Re: Is it possible ...
- 11/27/18--20:14: _Re: is there possib...
- 11/27/18--21:49: _Re: pregreet bans n...
- 11/28/18--00:06: _issue with removing...
- 11/28/18--01:57: _Re: issue with remo...
- 11/28/18--01:58: _Re: pregreet bans n...
- 11/28/18--02:02: _Re: is there possib...
- 11/28/18--02:38: _Re: is there possib...
- 11/28/18--02:46: _Re: internal server...
- 11/27/18--19:22: Re: Outlook issue with iredmail
- 11/27/18--19:24: Re: internal server error iredadmin
- 11/27/18--19:24: Re: installation
- 11/27/18--19:25: Re: Deleted domain with deferred mailbox deletion - getting errors
- 11/27/18--19:26: Re: is there possible to setup multiserver in iredmail
- 11/27/18--19:26: Re: Autoreply
- 11/27/18--19:28: Re: Error web admin
- 11/27/18--19:30: Re: internal server error
- 11/27/18--19:32: Re: pregreet bans not showing in iptables
- 11/27/18--19:34: Re: no alert mail sent when quota is reached
- 11/27/18--19:36: Re: user is removed from mail alias for no apparent reason
- 11/27/18--19:37: Re: Is it possible to find received mails for "Quota exceeded"
- 11/27/18--20:14: Re: is there possible to setup multiserver in iredmail
- 11/27/18--21:49: Re: pregreet bans not showing in iptables
- 11/28/18--00:06: issue with removing mailbox after upgrade to 0.9.8
- 11/28/18--01:57: Re: issue with removing mailbox after upgrade to 0.9.8
- 11/28/18--01:58: Re: pregreet bans not showing in iptables
- 11/28/18--02:02: Re: is there possible to setup multiserver in iredmail
- 11/28/18--02:38: Re: is there possible to setup multiserver in iredmail
- 11/28/18--02:46: Re: internal server error iredadmin
No idea, It's more like an Outlook issue instead of ActiveSync server.
I suggest posting to SOGo mailing list to get some help:
Or contact Outlook support.
Any possible to give me direct ssh access for further debugging? contact me: zhb _at_ iredmail _dot_ org
Do you have any network firewall which blocks port 80 / 443?
I will have to buy your PRO software soon or late..
We have document for you: https://docs.iredmail.org/per-account.transport.html
I didn't try to use vacation globally (sieve_before/sieve_after), no idea at all.
I suggest asking in Dovecot mailing list to get more details:
ProgrammingError: the "sessions" relationship does not exist
It means SQL table "iredadmin.sessions" doesn't exist. I'm curious why it was not created.
Could you try to import SQL file "/opt/www/iredadmin/SQL/iredadmin.mysql" (or 'iredadmin.pgsql' if you're running PostgreSQL) manually to SQL database "iredadmin", then try again?
I replaced apache with nginx as I did not want to move users and mail data to a new server.
If you replaced Nginx by Apache, you should run Apache + mod_wsgi to run iRedAdmin, instead of running uwsgi.
- Do you have apache module 'mod_wsgi' enabled?
- Do you have apache config file for iRedAdmin?
Btw, why not Nginx?
I really cannot remember what the "action_mwl" is.
Did you check Dovecot/Postfix log file to make sure no notification email sent by Dovecot?
Dovecot is configured to send a notification email when mailbox is 85%, 90%, 95%, 100% full.
also pls double check what happens with forwardings that have destination domain similar to domain in iredmail database. Deleting that domain leads to deleting all forwardings where is that domain present. (not creating new topic, sry)
I don't quite understand this issue. Could you show me some sample sql records?
Dovecot doesn't save it for later delivery at all.
the document is hard to understand, please guide me
As for this information I found. the testing environment should be
Server A - User 1, User 2 & User 3
Server B - User 4, User 6
Both installation using domain example.com and that i should config to have when i am on Server A as user 1, I send a email to User 4. the mail should arrived successfully on Server B and vise versa
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.8
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Linux Debian
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
some time ago I upgrade iredmail from 0.9.4 to 0.9.8.
Im working with version free with support for mysql
Now I see error in iredadmin. When Im trying removing mailbox i got error:
"(1054, "Unknown column 'delete_date' in 'field list'")"
Probable something is missing in MySQL, I checked upgrade tuotorials and I don't see nothing related to this table.
thanks for help
"(1054, "Unknown column 'delete_date' in 'field list'")"
SQL table "vmail.delete_date" was introduced in iRedMail-0.9.3:
https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.iredm … _mailboxes
Do you have file /etc/fail2ban/action.d/action_mwl.conf?
- Let's say Server A has IP address "192.168.1.1", you need to update LDAP attribute "mtaTransport" of user 1/2/3 to "lmtp:inet:192.168.1.1:24".
- - Let's say Server B has IP address "192.168.1.2", you need to update LDAP attribute "mtaTransport" of user 4/6 to "lmtp:inet:192.168.1.2:24".
Again, check /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf, make sure LMTP service is listening on 0.0.0.0, so that server A/B can connect and deliver emails to each other.
1. LDAP attributes using iredadmin - pro ?
2. let said 192.168.1.1 is the mail server Mail 1 in this example http://wiki.zarafa.com/index.php/Postfi … rver_setup
which is the server to received email, and mail2 mail3 mail4 users send mail to outside is thru mail1, my question is how do i do that?
3. I follow some hints you give me https://docs.iredmail.org/per-account.transport.html
using iredadmin i create all the users in our domain, and configure relay on user that is not on the sites to the server it belong, it worked! but i don't know if it is the correct way.
so working with Apache did not pay off, even with Zhang's direct support.
I had to switch to nginx, using the instructions from here: https://forum.iredmail.org/post59679.html#p59679
The whole procedure took about 1 hour, which is considerable less than the time i invested in trying to solve my issue...