Articles on this Page
- 12/05/18--13:01: _Re: internal server...
- 12/05/18--13:18: _Configure Postfix ...
- 12/05/18--13:44: _Re: Configure Post...
- 12/05/18--21:38: _Re: Configure Post...
- 12/05/18--21:39: _Re: webmail show 50...
- 12/05/18--21:41: _Re: Veriy SpamAssassin
- 12/05/18--21:42: _Re: Sending Bulk mail
- 12/05/18--21:47: _Re: Easily add addi...
- 12/05/18--21:49: _Re: internal server...
- 12/05/18--22:36: _Re: cloud install
- 12/05/18--22:38: _Re: internal server...
- 12/05/18--22:41: _Re: Nginx redirect ...
- 12/05/18--22:43: _Re: Dovecot Non-pla...
- 12/05/18--22:56: _Re: is there possib...
- 12/05/18--23:02: _Re: user is removed...
- 12/05/18--23:09: _Re: Throttling
- 12/05/18--23:10: _Re: Spam checking
- 12/05/18--23:12: _Re: Problems after ...
- 12/05/18--23:14: _Re: notify_quaranti...
- 12/05/18--23:15: _Re: is there possib...
- 12/05/18--13:01: Re: internal server error
- 12/05/18--13:18: Configure Postfix to send from my gmail account ?
- 12/05/18--13:44: Re: Configure Postfix to send from my gmail account ?
- 12/05/18--21:38: Re: Configure Postfix to send from my gmail account ?
- 12/05/18--21:39: Re: webmail show 502 error page
- 12/05/18--21:41: Re: Veriy SpamAssassin
- 12/05/18--21:42: Re: Sending Bulk mail
- 12/05/18--21:49: Re: internal server error
- 12/05/18--22:36: Re: cloud install
- 12/05/18--22:38: Re: internal server error
- 12/05/18--22:41: Re: Nginx redirect /admin to /iredadmin
- 12/05/18--22:43: Re: Dovecot Non-plaintext authentication support
- 12/05/18--22:56: Re: is there possible to setup multiserver in iredmail
- 12/05/18--23:02: Re: user is removed from mail alias for no apparent reason
- 12/05/18--23:09: Re: Throttling
- 12/05/18--23:10: Re: Spam checking
- 12/05/18--23:12: Re: Problems after update
- 12/05/18--23:15: Re: is there possible to setup multiserver in iredmail
Please show me your full uwsgi config file for iredadmin app.
In upcoming iRedMail-0.9.9, iRedAdmin(-Pro) will become a standalone daemon service (ran with uwsgi command).
plugins = python
vhost = true
socket = /var/run/uwsgi_iredadmin.socket
#pidfile = /var/run/uwsgi_iredadmin.pid
chown-socket = iredadmin:iredadmin
chmod-socket = 660
uid = iredadmin
gid = iredadmin
enable-threads = true
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hi , its possible to send from example "sendmail" or "mail" comand line whit gmail smtp server.
If the "From" is email@example.com the server connect to gmail whit user and password and send mail from google smtp.
it possible? Thx
I like to send from my account firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com.
Sendmail sends from my smtp gmail server!
I follow this link Relayl
en make this change but no working
-Create the file /etc/postfix/sasl_passwd [smtp.gmail.com] firstname.lastname@example.org:PASSWORD -Create a file /etc/postfix/relayhost_maps email@example.com [smtp.gmail.com] -Execute sudo postmap /etc/postfix/relayhost_maps -And edit /etc/postfix/main.cf sender_dependent_relayhost_maps = hash:/etc/postfix/relayhost_maps -restart postfix!
- Is php-fpm service running?
- Any relevant log in Nginx error log and uwsgi log files?
I suggest posting to Amavisd mailing list to get help from developers and other users:
What are current the limitations ?
What do you mean "limitations"?
Does disable OOM in kernel work for you? in /etc/sysctl.conf:
vm.overcommit_memory = 2 vm.overcommit_ratio = 80
Is it possible to give me direct ssh access with root privilege for troubleshooting? contact me: zhb _at_ iredmail _dot_ org
suddenly i change dovecot.conf
I suppose you have a backup copy?
thought the new iredadmin-pro wouldn't work under apache..
Did you upgrade libapache2-mod-wsgi?
There's another forum topic with similar issue, i guess there's a bug in libapache2-mod-wsgi. You can try to downgrade it and try again.
but I assume this will be overwritten when the next update comes
If you deploy iRedMail with iRedMail-0.9.8 (the downloadable installer), it will not be overwritten.
Try changes below in dovecot.conf:
# It's set to "required" by default. ssl = yes # it's set to "yes" by default. disable_plaintext_auth = no
Note: both parameters exist in dovecot.conf, just replace their values and restart dovecot service.
- "Relay received mail to -> lmtp:inet:10.8.0.154:24
- Leave "Relay outgoing email to" empty.
Thanks Zhang, that solved the mail 2 to send outside thru mail 1.
but I found out that mail 1 can not send email to user on mail 2 now which previously had success.
No route to host as below
Dec 6 14:56:45 ct-mailsitesTX postfix/lmtp: BE22741768: to=<firstname.lastname@example.org>, relay=none, delay=499, delays=498/0.02/1/0, dsn=4.4.1, status=deferred (connect to 10.8.0.154[10.8.0.154]:24: No route to host)
here you have the problematic part:
The logic is: If you host domain "example.com" on iRedMail server, then you remove it, all address *@example.com become invalid/dead. So we need to remove them also.
The problem of the logic of your suggestion is: if we remove domain but still keep the destination forwarding addresses, many addresses are invalid/dead, if you don't activate mail service for this remove domain somewhere again, emails sent to them will be always bounced/rejected.
Did you try this throttle setting for external domain/sender/ip?
https://bitbucket.org/zhb/iredapd/src/7 … #lines-128
Update - it seems that neither inbound nor outbound throttling is working. The database table throttle_tracking is being updated with the cur_msgs incrementing properly the tid appears correct, but it seems that the system isn't reading the settings from the throttle table. My test account is set to throttle at 3 messages outbound and 4 messages inbound, but I send as many emails from the account as I want, and all inbound mail is arriving as well.
Try to turn on debug mode in iRedAPD, it logs more detailed message for troubleshooting.
It think Amavisd still logs detailed log as you wish, but your "grep" got wrong log lines. I suggest double check, for example, run command "less /var/log/maillog", then search "amavis".
I suppose all answered via email support, thread closed.
I can not reproduce this issue on my local machine. Is it possible to give me direct ssh access with root privilege? contact me: https://www.iredmail.org/support.html
1: Is server with IP address "10.8.0.154" running?
2: Again, check /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf, make sure LMTP service is listening on 0.0.0.0, so that server A/B can connect and deliver emails to each other.